Admit you are a sinner.
Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
2. Be willing to turn from sin
Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:"
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died
for you, was buried and rose from the .
Romans 10:9-10 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the , thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
4. Through prayer, invite
Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour.
Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.
1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Jesus Christ better. (A chapter a day keeps the away.)
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ.
Here's help to grow as a new Christian! Read The Next Step available at Christian bookstores or from Chick Publications.
If you have just received Christ as your personal Saviour, please e-mail us and share the good news.